AAA Intergalactic Investments Group is the first financial group dedicated to
interplanetary and intergalactic infrastructure.
AAA Intergalactic Investments Group's core team has extensive global experience
in the areas of infrastructure, renewable energy, smart real estate,
telecommunications, financial technology, insurance, artificial intelligence
logistics, agriculture and African products.
AAA Intergalactic Investments Group is a young dynamic financial group with team
- members active in 59 partner countries
- from 60 nationalities
- locally rooted and globally connected across several countries
- and speaking more than 76 local languages
AAA Intergalactic Investments Group creates motivational growth conditions
through a positive working environment. We have a sincere, direct, scrupulous,
and fair management culture. We train our staff members.
Purposeful team members are recognised and generously rewarded. You can
become one of AAA Intergalactic Investments Group's members if you are
human, competent, self-confident, self-motivated, have an international
experience and are multilingual.
Assistant PR Marketing (m/f)
We are recruiting several results-driven Assistants PR Marketing. The ideal
candidates will communicate the exciting portfolio of products and exceptional
levels of customer service. He/she will provide support in the planning and
execution of all the marketing activities for the brand AAA Intergalactic
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and company exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- On-going management of photo and video library. Assist in website
maintenance and in the delivery of engaging content. Assist in digital
communications and social media by implementing content schedules
- Contribute towards creating marketing and design strategies for specific
campaigns and keeping up to date with the annual marketing plan. This
may include brochures, website and digital products, roadshows,
stationery, presentations, PR and internal communications. Assist in the
creation of the following print materials; brochures, leaflets, banners,
business stationery and ads, and the collation of all data and imagery
needed for print purposes. To identify advertising opportunities during
production process. Co-ordinate the manufacture of marketing materials
with external bodies –suppliers, agency, print and distribution.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree in journalism, telecommunication or translation
- Required Knowledge of the creative process from the initial brief to the
final delivery. Ability to write accurate, imaginative copy and
communicate across all mediums with excellent attention to detail.
Knowledge of web content management systems and email software.
- Ability to assess data analytically and accurately integrate into future
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe, Design and
- Competencies Ability to confidently administer and manage multiple
projects with good prioritisation skills working to deadlines. A
collaborative creative thinker that can work as part of a team.
- Excellent, flexible design skills that reflect and support the existing
brand look and feel. To be customer focused in all marketing activities.
Interest in developing technologies which can be utilised to positive
Languages: Fluent English and/or at least one of the following languages:
Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Hausa, Portuguese, Hebrew,
Korean, Japanese, Polish, Russian.
How will you be recruited?
After the pre-selection interview, you will be invited to participate in a
recruitment day (group session and individual interviews).
We offer you :
- Training in our services and sales methods.
- Compensation at the height of your performance
Send your CV including your professional photo and your cover letter:
Date lines: From January 7th to March 29 th 2019
Join us now if you are a (young) professional, who has been looking for
opportunities to make an impactful and positive difference in our target
industries and regions in the cosmos,
your AAA Intergalactic Investments Corp’s Recruiting Team
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005
United States of America
+1 212 960-3571